My oh my! 2017 has FLOWN by, I can’t believe it’s almost 2018, where has the time gone?!?! This year, I am going to make 2018 my betch. 2017 was a year of growth for me, or at least that’s how I’m trying to look at it. I lost a few friends, gained some perspective, started this blog, and started focusing on me and my future. I want to take all of these lessons 2017 has taught me and bring them with me into the new year. Now with that being said, here are all of my goals for 2018!
- Be healthier, mentally and physically.
- Buy flowers for myself at least once a month.
- Be able to support myself financially.
- Spend more time on the things I love, like the blog.
- Make new friends.
- Go on vacation somewhere tropical.
- Deep clean my closet and get rid of things (like really get rid of things).
- Start learning about yoga and start a practice.
- Buy a new planner and start using it daily.
- Do something every month that scares me.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day.
- Sell/donate/trash things I don’t use, like that guitar I got four years ago and have never played.
- Eat more veggies!
- Read more books.
- Save more money.
- Get my credit card paid off.
- Manage my anxiety.
- Remember to take my vitamins!
- Go to bed before midnight so I can wake up on time.
- Volunteer more!
Thanks so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed this post!
What are some of your resolutions or goals for 2018? Leave a comment down below and let me know! Happy New Year, Friends!