Happy #SelfCareSunday friends! One of my New Years Resolutions was to take better care of myself, mentally and physically, so have a self-care day seems like the right thing to do. Self-care doesn’t have to be all ~romantic~ like some people make it seem. It can be doing things you have been putting off, doing something that just makes you happy or just taking care of yourself. There’s really no wrong way to do it! If it makes you feel good or makes you feel like less of a blob, then I say it’s self-care.
Here are 50 Ways to Practice #SelfCareSunday!
- Make your bed.
- Brush your teeth.
- Wash & moisturize your face.
- Put on a face mask.
- Brush your hair.
- Put a hair mask or coconut oil all over your hair.
- Wash your hair.
- Take a bubble bath.
- DIY a body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and essential oils, and put it on your bod.
- Moisturize your body.
- Give yourself a mani & pedi.
- Do some laundry.
- Make a cup of tea.
- Watch your favorite TV show.
- Read a book.
- Clean out your closet.
- Tidy your room.
- Call your parents.
- Text a friend.
- Write down your thoughts.
- Go outside and walk or just sit.
- Watch THIS YouTube playlist.
- Make a healthy meal to fuel your bod.
- Fill up a bottle of water and keep it with you.
- Do some yoga videos on youtube.
- Listen to THIS playlist on repeat.
- Or make your own playlist.
- Change your clothes, even if you’re putting on another pair of PJs.
- Try meditation. The Calm app is amazing.
- Buy yourself that one thing you have been wanting.
- Unplug from technology for awhile.
- Take a nap.
- Clean out your purse/backpack.
- Burn a nice smelling candle in your room.
- Color in a coloring book.
- Unfriend/unfollow/mute/block toxic people on social media.
- Do things on your to-do list that you have been putting off forever.
- Watch a documentary on a topic you have been wanting to more know about.
- Organize your phone home screen into folders and delete apps you don’t use or need.
- Make a smoothie and drink it outside in the sun (if it’s warm enough).
- Leave the house and walk around Target (you don’t even have to buy anything).
- Take a drive, blast some tunes, and sing your heart out.
- Donate/sell some of your old things you don’t use or need anymore.
- Make a recipe you pinned on Pinterest forever ago.
- Make a list of all the things you are grateful for, even if it’s silly things.
- Say 10 things you like about yourself.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Pet a dog, or if you don’t have a dog, cuddle a stuffed animal.
- Invite friends over and have a girl’s night in.
- Make yourself laugh by looking at funny memes.
Thanks so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed this post!
Leave a comment down below telling me how you practice self-care. I would love to read them!