Potato Fried Rice
Crispy potatoes, onions, garlic, veggies, and fluffy rice. What else could you ask for?
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Resting Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (I used Jasmine)
- 1/2 cup white or yellow onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (3-4 cloves)
- 1 cup chopped yellow potatoes
- 1 bag mixed frozen vegetables
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos (You can use soy sauce if you don't need it to be gluten free and low sodium)
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
Cook your rice per brand instructions and set aside.
Begin chopping onions and then add to skillet on medium-high heat. Cook until translucent.
Next, chop potatoes and garlic, then add to skillet.
Add in frozen mixed veggies, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), and sweet chili sauce and cook until veggies are heated.
Mix in cooked rice and add more coconut aminos and sweet chili sauce if desired.
Cook until you see little carmalized bits in rice and then turn off heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
Top with sesame seeds if desired, serve, and enjoy!